Sunday, May 4, 2014

Exclusion

I hit a huge milestone today. I ran nine miles. No literally. I ran nine miles with zno stopping. Normally I walk, normally I run/walk. Today I hit my stride. Slow pace but I'm ok with that.i never claimed to be fast. My goal was to run this half. I thought it was impossible but now I know it is not.

On the other hand...always, there is a but, right? I'm feeling pretty excluded from things. I am training and I normally am a solitary person. But, I'm not getting invited to go to concerts, to hang out on weekends...I don't know. Either I have given off the vibe that my training will interfere or I guess my friends, or people that I thought of as friends just don't consider me as someone to invite to do things anymore. 

And the other people in my life I considered friends I've been really questioning their priorities lately. There is a lot of selfish happening in my life and I feel like I'm getting really tired of it. 

Loneliness is a bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment