Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's been a while

Sometimes you feel like so much has happened in your life that you aren't sure where to start...and sometimes you think, well really nothing THAT exciting happened and so I let my blog slide. I should stop that though, because it's really for me to get my feelings out. 
I guess the biggest thing is we are going to buy a house. It scares the shit out of me. But not enough to stay where we are. I want to entertain and have a big kitchen and not feel cramped. 
I'm still scared to death. 
I got a raise at work--one I fought for and deserved. As with anything, my lovely new boss is mr micromanager and it's driving me insane. How can one person be running the US, Canada, and Latin America and still micromanage? It seems like the atoms would not fit with the neutrons or however that works.
I'm loving my friends lately. Spending time with some girls who get it and we have girls nights weekly and we just forget about everything and have fun. I love that I can do that and spend time away from my wonderful husband and then know the next day we get to snuggle up together. Couples who feel the need to spend every moment together not only worry me but are doomed I think. 
The friends that I've kept close to and the new ones in making are helping me see that friendship, for some people changes based on what they need. For me, my need is simple...someone loyal, who wants to be in my life and puts effort into our friendship. Simple right? 

In other news, I'm doing the stair climb on he 21st and I'm quite confident dying might be in the future. Good luck to me. But I raised almost $1000 and that's what is important. 

Good night for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment