Friday, October 10, 2014

Ancient Chinese Secret 5000 years old

That's what my Eastern Medicine Voodoo lady told me earlier this week. It was comical, out of a movie almost. (I say that with love.)

I was telling her about all my mom's health problems and her lung issues and she said "I can cure her."

I said "Sure you can. She's been in and out of the hospital since December, but you're gonna rub an herb on her and she's all better?"

She looked me dead in the eye and said "Ancient Chinese Medicine 5000 years old. Western medicine, not so much...and you. I make you believer."

Ok, ok!!!!

P.S. I'm a believer. Although she did bruise the shit out of my arm,


I forgive her. Because in the past week of seeing her, I've lost 5 lbs, I'm sleeping better, and I generally feel happier.
She's teaching me a lot about how my organs function, how they function together, and how the energy in your body is really important.

Additionally, each organ in your body is associated with a feeling. For example, your liver is associated with anger, the heart is associated with joy, the spleen with worry, the lung with grief, and the kidney with fear. As you work on these organs, you work on the feelings and the energy behind them...and trust me...lately, I've had a lot to work on in many of those departments. The past few months have been filled with all of those emotions and filled to the top.

I'm curious what today's session will bring because she always blows my mind!!!

In other news, it's concert season!!! I love fall because that's usually when my favorite bands show up and I don't have to worry about the crowds and grossness that is Summerfest. Tonight I'm seeing OKGO, who are legit geniuses. Tuesday I'm seeing Delta Spirit, and the following Monday, the ALMIGHTY PEARL JAM!!!!! This will be my second time seeing PJ. I've met Mike McCready and he is probably my favorite guitarist. He plays that guitar like it is part of his body. (And we all know I have a thing for guitarists...I did marry one!!!)

Happy weekend to everyone! We made it through the week!!!




Liver is associated with Anger
Heart is associated with Joy
Spleen is associated with Worry
Lung is associated with Grief
Kidney is associated with Fear
- See more at: http://www.tcmworld.org/what-is-tcm/tcm-healing-modali
Liver is associated with Anger
Heart is associated with Joy
Spleen is associated with Worry
Lung is associated with Grief
Kidney is associated with Fear
- See more at: http://www.tcmworld.org/what-is-tcm/tcm-healing-modalities/#sthash.JWWtd6Co.dpuf
Liver is associated with Anger
Heart is associated with Joy
Spleen is associated with Worry
Lung is associated with Grief
Kidney is associated with Fear
- See more at: http://www.tcmworld.org/what-is-tcm/tcm-healing-modalities/#sthash.JWWtd6Co.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment